MIND MASTER 101

Mind Master? Am I serious? Yes I am. Mind Master. I know it sounds like something out of the Matrix or some other super science fiction movie…maybe Star Wars… Okay before I get ahead of myself and allow the science geek in me to come alive let me get back to introducing my online blog and newsletter and telling you why I decided to call it, Mind Master.

As cliché as it sounds, all the sayings, movies and books that keep telling us about the Power of the Mind and importance of our thoughts may sound like overkill but we can’t run away from this one simple detail…It’s the Truth. I mean honestly it’s easy to dismiss something until you try it and guess what it works. Not just works but works really well. I have read a lot of motivational books in my quest to succeed and it’s not until I actually stopped to give some deeper reflection and action to some of the main points that seemed to be repeated over and over that I saw some very interesting changes start to happen in my life. You don’t have to believe it all but this one thing you need to start considering…Power over your thoughts, power over your mind makes the difference between making you ordinary and making you extraordinary. This inevitably also has something to do with Self Will but that’s a story for later – we can’t skip to graduation day when we’re in first year.

So good people, I hereby introduce the Mind Master Series…an online newsletter where I’ll share with you various insights and experiences that are contributing to my daily success and I hope to get you thinking and also inspire you to imagine, believe and become what you’re truly destined to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment